How It Works
- The One Rule- DON'T BE A DICK. This means don't cheat, don't be rude, don't make a mess. Use common sense!
- With some exceptions, we do 3 rounds of 10 questions. The 10th question in the 1st + 2nd round may include multiple answers for multiple points. The last questions of the night is a BLIND BID- whereas your team bids what they can get correct based soley on the category. Your team then gets +bid points if you get at least the number bid, or -bid if not.
- Tie Breaker is at the discression on the host.
- Team Size- up to 6 people. If more people than that, your team loses 1 point per round per extra player.
- Trivia is free to play.
- Prizes are given to top teams that qualify. Ask your host for more details.
- Family Friendly- ish. Our categories may sometimes include language or themes that are not appropriate for some minors. The host will discuss with parents as appropriate!
Where & When
Dates can change. Its best to check our calendar for exact dates. Here is a rough estimate of locations and times:
Ben's Bottle Shop- Saturdays once per month at 3:00
- 54 40 Beer- 1st and 3rd Fridays at 6:00
Chainline Brewing at Urban- 1st and 3rd Thursdays at 8:00
Postdoc Brewing- 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 8:00
Headless Mumby Brewing- 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 5:30
Pint & Pie Tacoma- 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 8:00